Fulhum is Recruiting now for immediate position. No Agencies!
Software Development Engineering role, who have interest or experience in the fields of DALI, IoT, Smart, Controls, Analytics and AI for the built environment:
Click here for more details
Fulhum’s elitedali Niagara driver enables the Niagara Community to transform any suitable NiagaraAX or Niagara4 platform, using existing tools and skills, into a world-class smart IoT convergent DALI lighting commissioning and controls solution. Each Niagara platform can directly connect up to 24 DALI networks and 1,536 DALI lights.
- Commission, control, maintain, manage, visualise and real-time analytics
- Discover/commission networks of DALI open standard light fixtures
- No 3rd party tools or processes needed
- Automatic DALI device modelling in Niagara
- No data IO mapping and labelling = reduced commissioning time and risk
- Any DALI manufacturer’s products conforming to IEC 62386
- The most vendor independent solution available
- Lowest CO2 emissions (EU Sustainability Report, details on request)
What is DALI®? – Click to show
- Digital Addressable Lighting Interface
- Only global open interoperable published standard for intelligent light fittings
- Up to 64 DALI light fixtures connected on a single network
- Communicate individually, collectively or in groups
- ON, OFF, Dim Up, Dim down instructions and more
What is Niagara? – Click to show
- World’s de-facto standard convergent web technology platform for building and lighting controls
- A software framework for building device-to-enterprise applications and Internet-enabled products, created by Tridium Inc.
- A unified platform to easily build Internet-enabled products and software applications for controlling and managing diverse “smart” devices across an enterprise in real time.
- 20,000+ certified Niagara engineers, 1,000s of organisations
- 400+ global OEMs producing building management, automation and energy management solutions based upon Niagara installed in 500,000+ buildings. See www.tridium.com.
Who are Fulhum? – Click to show
A Certified Tridium Developer Partner creating smart building and lighting control solutions delivered by Niagara Certified System Integrators, Distributors and OEMs as part of their convergent building and lighting control, management, automation, intelligent lighting and energy management solutions.
For more information on finding or becoming a Certified elitedali™ Partner (CEP), visit www.elitedali.com for details or contact Mike Welch at Fulhum, Email: email@example.com, Tel: +441256 818700.
Keep up to date with elitedali: