Fulham is Recruiting now for immediate position. No Agencies!
Software Development Engineering role, who have interest or experience in the fields of DALI, IoT, Smart, Controls, Analytics and AI for the built environment:
Click here for more details
Fulham’s cns-enocean™ EnOcean Niagara driver enables Niagara Community Partners to use existing Niagara tools and skills to commission and manage networks of EnOcean® switches, sensors and Ethernet wireless transceivers directly.
- Commission, control, maintain, manage, visualise and real-time analytics
- No 3rd party tools or processes needed
- Automatic EnOcean device modelling in Niagara
- No data IO mapping and labelling = reduced commissioning time and risk
- Any EnOcean product manufacturer’s energy harvesting wireless switches and sensors that conform to EnOcean Electronic Profiles (EEP)
What is EnOcean®? – Click to show
- Global ISO/IEC 14543-3-10 standards based wireless sensor, switch and actuator device solution
- For smart and intelligent building control installations
- Low power technology enabling devices to harvest power from their surroundings or through mechanical interaction, no batteries, no cables
- 20+ million EnOcean products in use around the world
What is Niagara? – Click to show
- World’s de-facto standard convergent web technology platform for building and lighting controls
- A software framework for building device-to-enterprise applications and Internet-enabled products, created by Tridium Inc.
- A unified platform to easily build Internet-enabled products and software applications for controlling and managing diverse “smart” devices across an enterprise in real time.
- 20,000+ certified Niagara engineers, 1,000s of organisations
- 400+ global OEMs producing building management, automation and energy management solutions based upon Niagara installed in 500,000+ buildings. See www.tridium.com.
Who are Fulham? – Click to show
A Certified Tridium Developer Partner creating smart building and lighting control solutions delivered by Niagara Certified System Integrators, Distributors and OEMs as part of their convergent building and lighting control, management, automation, intelligent lighting and energy management solutions.
If you missed visiting Fulham’s stand at this year’s Niagara Forum event in London, you can find all the information on our Niagara DALI and Niagara ENOCEAN solutions in the dedicated sections of this website. You can also email email@example.com to arrange a virtual demonstration of these products or contact us directly to discuss your potential interest or application, Tel: +441256 818700.
Keep up to date with CNS-Enocean: