Mike Welch, Managing Director of Control Network Solutions (CNS), will be moderating and speaking at the Intelligent Buildings Track: Lighting Technology panel at the upcoming Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA) Forum alongside other industry leaders.
Leading the discussion on the role of international open interoperable standards in the 21st century smart lighting control and what end clients are really looking for and why, Mike will be exploring the need for interoperable solutions with real-time data access for clients.
Taking place on Tuesday 26th April at 1.45pm, Mike will be sat alongside representatives from BSRIA, Phillips Lighting, Lumen Cache and OSRAM SYLAVANIA. The panel will discuss the future of the lighting control sector, including other topics such as,
- End Client requirements what are they really looking for and why?
- The role of international open interoperable standards in 21st century smart light control?
- Demand side management and the role of intelligent lighting in the drive to “net zero” energy consumption?
- Intelligent lighting controls, whose business is it?
- Is it wireless versus wired, wireless & wired and what does IoT really mean in lighting controls?
- Convergence what is it really good for?
- Analytics what is it, what could it deliver, what might it not deliver, who owns the IP
- The “Cloud” based solutions, who’s “Cloud” is it, who owns the data/IP in the “Cloud”, can I change from “Cloud” to “Cloud”, how secure is it?
- Convergence – what is it really good for?
To find out more about the upcoming CABA Forum and to register to attend please click here.